Transactional Attorney

Generally, a landlord can’t deny you an house due to your incapacity. But, there could additionally be other reasons the owner is not renting the apartment. I would reach out to a landlord-tenant legal professional in your space. The landlord and police may have a accountability to research the problem, but not much can be done if there’s no proof.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply